Thursday, March 15, 2012

The End!! :)

Oh my goodness!! So INSURV (this big inspection for our ship) is finally over!! This week was very tiring and the my first experience on a ship was an exhausting one. But now I am about to enjoy 4 days off in a row, work 1 day, then 1 day off, underway for a day and then another 4 day weekend!!! It's going to be AMAZING!!! It's too bad that my hubby works alot while I'm off but sleeping in will be awesome! Also having a life will be an amazing feeling. I will now have the time to do the things I enjoy like crochet, read, go to the beach, be outside, go to theme parks, go hiking, see all of San Diego and get to see my husband for more than an hour a day. Let the relaxing begin!

1 comment: