Saturday, June 9, 2012

Good-bye....for now.

Well, of course, being in the military my schedule changes constantly and while I thought I would be spending my summer in sunny San Diego with my husband, I am now going to be spending it in the middle of the ocean. I leave next week for a few months of living on the ship with a few stops in Hawaii. And while Hawaii will be an amazing place to visit I really wish I could be there with my husband. I'm going to miss him so much. He is my husband, my best friend, my everything.

I don't want to think about the sad things like missing my husband so I will be focusing on work while I am gone. I have a few goals set for myself while I am on the ship this summer that I know will keep me incredibly busy the whole time, which in turn will make the days go by faster. And while I am in Hawaii, I won't be thinking about this romantic island I will be on by myself, but be putting my energy into fun, amazing things like scuba diving, hiking and visiting the USS Arizona.

I look forward to being back in San Diego already. I know I don't post on my blog very often at all anymore but I had to say "Good-bye"...for now.

1 comment:

  1. I will miss your posts! Hang in there and just think of how sweet your reunion will be when you're in your hubby's arms again! We do the distance thing too, but love the little time we do have together.

    ReplyDelete