Friday, September 30, 2011

I Lost My Pinterest Virginity!!

So it wasn't too long ago that I started hearing this weird word. Pinterest. Pinterest? What does that mean? Well I soon found out that that particular word had the power to change my life. Yes, that's right! Change my life! Instead of consuming majority of my spare time on Facebook, I discovered something more productive to do with my time; exploring all the projects that other people are doing. I immediately got sucked into this pinning world and came to realize that majority of the people on Pinterest didn't actually do much of the things that they were pinning. It was almost like their boards were full of hopes and "if onlys" instead of something that they would actually do. I made the decision very early on that I was not going to be one of those people. I am a new wife and will be moving into a new house soon and really want to have decoration ideas, tips and tricks, new recipes and ideas on how to dress my age (I am commonly mistaken for a 17 year old all the time). After establishing myself within this Pinterest society I mustered up the courage and followed through on my goal is actually doing the things I was seeing.

I made Pizza Crescent Rolls!! They were so good and incredibly easy!!


All you need is crescent rolls, pepperonis, pizza sauce and string cheese. You can add any other pizza toppings you wish but if they are too full it may be difficult to roll up. You just lay the crescent rolls out so they are triangles, place pizza sauce (which is optional because the sauce gets a little messy when trying to roll them up), pepperonis and the string cheese on the large end of the crescent roll.


 I got a little creative (very little) and thought that ham with swiss cheese would be a good try. So I made a few with ham and swiss cheese.


                                                             Roll 'em up!!!



                             Bake in the oven according to the crescent roll package.

These were very easy and they only needed to cook in the oven for about 10 minutes or so. Hubby and I enjoyed dipping them in ranch. I would definitely make these again and maybe come up with other combination of meet and cheese to put in. My first Pinterest attempt and it was a great success!! I already have other crafts and recipes lined up for me to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment