I thought that it wasn't possible to be any happier with my life....until I became a wife. Granted it has only been a few days but I know that life's adventures can only be better when shared with someone that I couldn't live without. This is the beginning.....
As I become a new wife I take on a whole new set of adventures.....with another person. This will be a way for those adventures to not be forgotten. :)
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Mrs. Rodriguez
On Saturday, September 10th, 2011 I made a promise to a man that will last a lifetime. I got married!!! The wedding was absolutely everything I imagined and more. Although it was a little stressful at times and overwhelming the rest of the time, planning was quite the experience. :) A traditional church wedding was not something that we felt fit our personalities and relationship. My new husband and I are a little more liberal and just enjoy being with each other, family and our closest friends. So our wedding was an event of 35 people in the middle of the beach with the ocean only a few feet behind us. It was perfect! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment