Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby Fever

I haven't written on my blog in quite some time and I have realized that I miss it. Being so far away from home and not having close enough friends to confide in out here it really helps me get things off my chest. Now, my husband is my best friend and is absolutely amazing! I share everything with him and he is so supportive and loving, but you know how sometimes it just feels good to get all your thoughts out of your head? 

Well my latest thoughts are all about a baby. I have baby fever so bad! I have always had a little hint of baby fever in the back of my mind, but it really came out when the hubby and I decided that we were going to not use any form of birth control and see what happens. Our first thoughts were that we were just going to have newlywed fun and if a baby comes from it then great!, but that quickly turned into both of us praying and hoping for a baby soon. :) Throughout my whole life it is drilled into my head that having a baby is a no-no, so to actually be old enough, married and in the right place in my life to actually have a baby as a blessing is a very exciting feeling. It makes the baby fever intensify immensely. It's also very encouraging to have a husband who wants a baby just as bad. While we have only been trying for 2 months I am already anxiously awaiting for God to decide when our miracle should be a reality in our lives. So of course now that I have babies on the brain I see them everywhere! So many girls are now pregnant or actually about to deliver their babies. I'm so happy for them, I just keep hoping that one day it is me. :)

3 comments:

  1. I know what baby fever is like :) Hope things work out for you two! Sending lots of positive energy/thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling!! God will place a baby into your life when the time is right! Obviously Hunter wasn't planned, but we wouldn't change anything. With Brody we tried for 6 months before we got pregnant with him, but in the end we knew it was perfect timing-not ours, but God's! Praying for you on this journey and also for patience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the encouraging words! :)

    ReplyDelete