So ever since the hubs and I have been trying to have a baby it is constantly on my mind. In the beginning, we were trying but not stressing about it. That is easier said than done for a woman who wants a baby. The last 2 months have been a little more difficult. It seems that everyone is getting pregnant. And not that I just happen to see pregnant woman everywhere (I do all the time), but people I actually know are pregnant; my sister-in-law, my cousin's wife, my coworker, my other coworkers wife, and a friend from back home. I'm not even going to mention all the people on facebook who are posting their due dates. And while I couldn't be happier for those people, I will admit that I am slightly jealous and wish it was me. Not that I don't want them to be preggers, I just want to know when I will be. Because if it is not going to be a while then I can let my mind take a break until it is my turn.
I try every time someone I know gets pregnant to stay positive about me having a baby some day, but there always seems to be that little thought in my mind saying, "what if I can't have children?". I know I shouldn't even worry about it at this point, but after seeing some women get pregnant without even trying it's hard not to get a little sad that my husband and I are trying and haven't gotten pregnant yet.
This week was just one of those down weeks. But I am just going to try and stay positive and hopefully my turn will be sooner rather than later. :)
Hang in there, Cody!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard when things are so up in the air, it always seems like everyone else has it a lot easier. I have similar feelings, not related to pregnancy (yet!) but in regards to the immigration process and us getting married and trying to see my family. Sometimes all we can do is put our trust in the Universe that things will fall into place they way they're meant to. Sending you lots of positive vibes!
ReplyDelete