Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Turn a Real Page

Have you ever read a book that from the beginning wasn't very good? And you keep reading it, hoping that things will turn and you will fall madly in love with characters and be captivated with their story.....but then you get to the last page and realize that moment never happened and you aren't sure why you wasted your time. Haha that just happened to me. I finished The Last Policeman by Ben H. Winters and it was bad. It was slow and boring and choppy. In defense of the book, though, I did randomly steal it from the ship and with no clue to its quality I read it. I suggest you don't. Haha but I am onto the next!

I am currently reading Return to Homecoming Ranch by Julia London and it is good so far. The first 5 pages are in the view of a specific character that had me laughing aloud from the beginning, so I can't wait for that person to show back up. This book I have in paperback and as much as I love my kindle, nothing beats the feeling of turning a real page.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment