I had such a good weekend. I love those weekends that have an equal balance of fun, relaxation and productivity. I spent my weekend cleaning (that's the productive part), hiking in the sun, cooking/baking, going to the movies and enjoying the Farmer's Insurance Open with my hubs. It didn't go by too fast, but I wasn't bored either.
So we are continuing our fertility trip and I have decided to separate my blogs. I like using this blog for my random thoughts and our day to day life. As I was reading through them I felt like our fertility trip would be easier to follow if it was in a blog of its own. Also, I can then indulge in the fertility trip when I feel like it and completely ignore it and write about other things in this blog. So posted below is a link to my new blog that you can read if you want to follow along with this trip or, if you don't, then just don't click the link. :) some things in life are just that simple.
Road trip!!!!! Destination.....baby!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment