This week has been insanely busy. It has been one of those weeks where the work never ends, there is always something to get done and when one thing finally gets done 3 more tasks come up in its place. Thank goodness it is Friday tomorrow and a weekend of relaxation and football with my husband is within arms reach.
Among all the paperwork at work for getting married, changing my name, new rules being implemented and horrific dentist appointments a little light has shown through at the end of this very long tunnel I've been in. In the beginning of the week I got to pick my new set of orders. Being the top of my class I got first pick and I knew exactly where I wanted to go....San Diego!!! That's right, my husband and I will be moving to sunny California in the middle of November. We couldn't be more excited!! I am definitely nervous to start a new job in a completely brand new place, but this is the type of adventure that I signed up for and I feel completely ready to take on any challenge that comes along with this adventure. All the daunting tasks I have endured while being in Florida have now become worth it. The Hubby and I have felt like Florida was just temporary and struggled a little bit with making it feel like home, but we feel refreshed to be given a nice clean start in San Diego where we will no longer be living in an apartment, can buy new furniture, decorate, use our wedding gifts and really build a life together as newlyweds. It is also going to be a great place for people to come visit us. We plan on having at least a 2 bedroom house or townhome so anyone who visits won't have to stay in a hotel. There is so much to do there and it's going to be an incredible adventure; the good parts and bad.
My Hubby's support has been nothing short of amazing. I have definitely found an incredible person, my best friend and someone who I proudly call my husband. :)
So happy and excited for you both! Hopefully I will get into grad school for next year and then Gerardo and I will be in California too! It will be great to visit you guys and take trips together :) :)
ReplyDelete