Well, the air is cooling down at night, sun is going down sooner, football is in full swing......it's fall! Fall is my favorite season, but then again, I say that about every season as soon as it starts. Regardless of where Fall stands on my ranking of seasons I am in the mood for a change. Almost a year ago I made the decision to cut my hair. I mean really cut my hair. I got rid of it all to create an incredibly short pixie cut. Everyone loved it and wanted me to keep it that way, but I couldn't have hated it more. I will never cut my hair that short again! Anyway, I'm no longer bitter about my choice, but it is fall again and now that my hair has grown out from it's atrocious state it's time for another cut.
Even though I can't stand this girl.....I love her short hair cut! I'm pretty sure this is how I'm going to cut it. And to go with the new fall style a darker color is needed. I already have simple, brown hair but I'm looking forward to a rich, chocolate color.
I've never been one to be a blonde. It wouldn't suit me at all but a richer tone I think I would love!! Let's hope this year's big hair decision won't come back to bite me in the butt! :)
Hopefully my new husband will think it is sexy! :) :)
Speaking of my husband..he is at work today. :( It is the first day since he has move to Florida that I have the day to myself. It feels really weird, but I'm excited because I get to be all wifey and have dinner ready when he gets home. I told him earlier in the week that I was going to make dinner and asked what he wanted. He told me he wanted wild rice soup and after I thought about it I had told him that I decided on tacos. He pretended to be okay with it because if I wanted tacos, he would eat tacos. But what he doesn't know if that I am going to make the wild rice soup for him. Of course I'm going to make whatever he wants.....what kind of wife would I be if I didn't make sure my husband was happy.
So he should have nice surprises of wild rice soup and a wife with new sexy hair when he gets home. Hope it all goes as well as I have it in my head!


I love the cut and the color!! Look forward to following you on your adventures as a married woman!
ReplyDeleteI like being domestic and cooking for my partner too :) Cooking in general is such an empowering feeling: preparing nourishment for your loved ones with just your two hands. There's nothing like it :) For Gerardo's bday one year I made him a chocolate ganache cake and his favourite, pecan pie :) I'm sure Michael will love the soup and the hair!
ReplyDelete